SHARK TOUR + NORTH SHORE SURF BUS
A Compliment to your BOAT TOUR with a North Shore Activities and Attractions Tour
“A TOUR THAT CATERS FOR A VARIETY OF INTERESTS AND SKILLS!”
VISIT NORTH SHORE ATTRACTIONS AND CHOOSE AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
- WATERFALL STROLL & SWIM through a world-class Botanical Garden Valley
- BIKE RIDE between famous beautiful surfing Beaches on the “Tree Tunnel Bike Path”
- SNORKEL at North Shore’s only protected Marine Reserve (tide pools and open water)
- 2 1/2 hour use of either a Beach Cruiser Bicycle, Snorkel set or entrance fee to Waimea Falls Park ($15-$40 value)
- on site help with equipment, and safety briefings at the Beaches
- Visit the famous Banzai Pipeline or Sunset Beach to watch the pros surf
- Visit Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles basking on an idyllic Beach
- Visit historic Haleiwa Town for Breakfast or Lunch
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki or Haleiwa
- Local tour guide
WHY NOT RENT A CAR AND DRIVE MYSELF?
After you navigating yourself to the opposite side of the island, The North Shore has 7 miles of Beaches with different attractions having no signage and limited parking. For someone unfamiliar with the North Shore our service streamlines your day so you get to see, do and learn much more then you could on your own. Also after comparing the cost of sports equipment rental elsewhere on Island, you will come to appreciate the low pricing of our all inclusive Tour.
– Adult cage and beach tour – $196*
– Child cage and beach tour – $160*
– Adult boat only and beach tour – $170*
– Child boat only and beach tour – $145*
Any 2nd activity for only $12.50 with your Guide while on the Tour.