8 Awesome Activities to Try During your Hawaii Visit!
01. North Shore Shark Adventures Shark Tour – Our adventure begins as we depart Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor and travel 3 miles out to sea. On the way we’ll see a breathtaking view of the north shore coastline, spinner dolphins, green sea turtles, flying fish, and in the winter months, the famous Alaskan humpback whales. Once at the shark diving cage, the sharks will rise from the depths to greet you. This thrilling experience, the first and finest in Hawaii, will change your life and profoundly affect your feelings toward sharks in Hawaii. 100% SHARK SIGHTINGS ARE GUARANTEED OR YOU DON’T PAY! For more information, visit www.sharktourshawaii.com.
02. Snorkeling – A relaxing way to enjoy Hawaii’s warm waters and view the beautiful marine life under the sea! See coral, turtles, and native fish in their native habitat!
03. Whale Watching – This time of year is perfect to spot North Pacific Humpback whales during their annual migration to Hawaiian Waters. You can spot whales gracefully breaching and dancing in the clear Pacific waters! The whales migrate so the females can give birth to their calves in the calm, safe, Hawaiian waters. January, February, and March are the best times to spot a whale.
04. Golfing – Hawaii is home to many gorgeous golf courses. You can find a course no matter what your experience! The islands are dotted with public and private courses. For more info visit hawaiigolf.com
05. Beach Hopping – Try and squeeze as many beaches in as you can during your Hawaii visit! Each Hawaiian beach offers its own unique attractions. Some are perfect for families – with calm waters and lots of public restrooms. Other beaches are known for surfing and gigantic waves that crash along the shore. Check out Travel Channels list of Top 10 Hawaiian Beaches http://bit.ly/1bIC4dU
06. Cultural Attractions – Hawaii has many unique and ancient traditions. Find local Luaus and Hula performances to see Hawaiian culture up close and personal. You can also visit the Polynesian Cultural Central for activities and shows.
07. Surfing – Hawaiian is known for some of the best surf waves in the world. The North Shore has some of the largest waves in Hawaii. Many beaches offer surf lessons for first time surfers!
08. Hiking – Each Hawaiian island offers a host of incredible hikes, ranging from easy trail walks to 3-day excursions! No matter your skill or stamina there is a perfect hiking trail for you in Hawaii! Make sure to visit the State Parks for some of the best trails on the islands!
NORTH SHORE SHARK ADVENTURES
66-105 Haleiwa Rd
Haleiwa, HI 96712